Site Updates

#
Feb 11, 2017, 4:55 PM
I've revised the layout of the ​Architect of Worlds​ project. Rather than try to post portions of the current draft, I've placed links in the General Outline on the project's main page, so readers can download copies of the current draft sections in…
#
Jan 22, 2017, 6:49 PM
I've resumed work on the ​Architect of Worlds​ project. So far I've posted the draft Introduction of the book to the site. I'm currently working on extensive revisions to the "designing star systems" section, which should be posted within a few days…
#
Nov 19, 2016, 5:34 PM
As of this evening, I'm officially "rolling out" the Sharrukin's Archive site for the first time. The basic structure of the site is in place, and I've already posted about 20 kilowords of content. I realize that this structure is not going to be as…
#
Nov 14, 2016, 6:43 AM
The Sharrukin's Archive site is being built as an alternative to my previous Sharrukin's Palace blog. For a variety of reasons, I've decided not to try to maintain a writing blog as such any more. Instead, the projects that I'm willing to make public…